The Nightlife Clerks @ ADE: ‘From the parental home to Madison Square Garden’ @ A’DAM Tower
- 22 oktober 2016
An expert panel discusses several financial, legal, tax, immigration and insurance issues faced by Dutch-based artists (and their managers) during their career, from the start at the parental home in the Netherlands to the first big show at Madison Square Garden.
– Amanda Gupta – Immigration lawyer, CoveyLaw (NY)
– Kharmika Alston – Vice consul, US Consulate Amsterdam
– Henk Strengers / Oscar Mul – Tax lawyer / tax consultant, Grey Men (NL)
– Alexander van Spaendonck – Tax lawyer and finance consultant, Commenda
– Maarten van Denderen – (NL) Insurance broker, No Risk (NL)
Moderator: Bjorn Schipper – Entertainment lawyer, Schipper Legal (NL)
This expert panel is hosted by The Nightlife Clerks and takes place during ADE in Kantoor van de Nacht in the A’DAM Tower, on Saturday October 22, 2016, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.